Fine Arts Library
The Fine Arts Library is among the leading libraries in the world for the study of art, architecture, and visual culture from antiquity to the present. Our collections include extensive textual and visual documentation about individual paintings, prints, drawings, sculpture, architecture and decorative arts; the history of collecting and esthetics; art museums; twentieth-century art movements including video and performance art; and art conservation. In addition to outstanding collections of books, periodicals, exhibition catalogs, pamphlets, and artists' books, the Library’s special collections contain over two million photographs, prints, postcards, albums, posters, rubbings, and drawings.
- Assistance with presentation of materials in class
- Assistance with selection of materials
- Bibliography of materials used in class
- Pre-class planning appointment
- Reserve class materials for Reading Room Use
- Stand monitor (48") with laptop connection
Class limit: 12
The Fine Arts Library does not have a publicly available calendar. When making a request, please submit with your preferred times and a staff member will get back to you.