Gutman Library Special Collections
Spanning two centuries, the Monroe C. Gutman Library Special Collections offers rich and varied resources for studying the history of schooling and learning in America.
As part of Gutman Library's mission to support learning, research, and teaching at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, GLSC collects, preserves, and makes available to researchers its specialized published primary source materials and manuscript holdings relating to the history of schooling, teaching and curriculum in the United States.The class Test course was recently taught by Gutman Library Special Collections staff.
- Assistance with presentation of materials in class
- Assistance with selection of materials
- Bibliography of materials used in class
- Reserve class materials for Reading Room Use
- Pre-class appointment for instructor (required for first time requester, recommended for everyone)
- Ongoing reference assistance for students interested in using collections for course assignments
- Creation of library research guide for class
- Computer and data projector
Class limit: 12
The Gutman Library Special Collections does not have a publicly available calendar. When making a request, please submit with your preferred times and a staff member will get back to you.